Join Our Team
We are looking for enthusiastic new team members that will add value to our Malven & Kent based sites.
In any role it would be advantageous to have a background in e-commerence and cycling, however not essential.
WHY UK CYCLE CENTRE?
There are a huge amount of cycle retailers out there, we are different! We strive to ensure our customers have the best buy, sell, exchange experience possible. With that in mind we empower our customers to exchange with us, and sell to us, in turn allowing us to offer a far superior experience and retail quality approved used bikes and kit.
- STAFF DISCOUNT - if you're a bike nut like lots of us, then joining will mean heavily discounted stock
Our current vacancies
- You must be commercial focused and have the ability to share your analysis with the team.
What will you do?
- To be responsible for our marketing budget and ensure great ROI
- Manage our local and digital marketing throughout the UK
- Monitor sales performance and develop innovative ways to ensure we hit target, whilst maintaining KPI's
- Update the business on promotional activity and strategic changes by competitors
- Work with our management and marketing team to be in sync with the strategic goals of the company
- Monitor customer feedback to distribute throughout our team and advise on any potential changes that might need to be made
- Review our website on a monthly basis to ensure it hits our high expectations in relation to the development of the sector and expected user experience
- Work with the marketing team to ensure we are running our campaigns effectively
- Develop relationships with third parties to ensure that we have great brand awareness through events, PR, and sponsorship
Experience & Skills
- Experience in a commercial setting, with a proven track record
- Experience with online retail
- Experience or passion for the cycling sector
- You must have experience within a store retail role
- You will be responsible for leading a team of staff, and an efficient showroom
- KPI's will be in place for you to maintain
- Responsibility for sales and great customer feedback will be required
- Reporting to senior members of staff and following a strategic plan will be essential for success
- Experience in this role is essential
- You should be proactive and have the ability to meet targets
- Working as part of a team will be essential
MORE ROLES WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL
If you feel you can add value to our team please email your CV and the reason you would like to join our team to [email protected]