Worldwide Shipping & Returns
• All orders are sent with reputable carriers, using signed for service where necessary.
• Just one charge per order, based on basket weight. Spend over £1 for free UK Mainland Delivery.
• All postage costs are calculated at checkout, including UK, EU and International destinations.
• Delivery times are confirmed at checkout, however they are not guaranteed by couriers.
• Scottish highlands and islands are subject to additional postage charges, which will be quoted upon checkout.
UK Cycle Centre invests heavily in packaging and carriage relationships. However UK Cycle Centre cannot be held liable for the carriage of goods, which includes and is not limited to delivery dates and times, losses, costs, damage, and expenses related to any carriage provider. All risks and liabilities are forgone upon goods being within the carriage providers network.
If you require details of our carriage suppliers terms and conditions prior to placing an order please request them via email. UK Cycle Centre cannot be held responsible for any events and, or occurrence related to Force Majeure.
UK Cycle Centre is more than happy to accept returns and exchanges as we want you to be a happy rider! Please follow the instructions below within 30 days of receiving your item.
Every item is sent with a returns slip, please complete the slip and return the item to the address below for a speedy exchange, or return. We recommend recorded delivery on items, as it is your responsibility to ensure safe delivery into our warehouse, along with the returns slip being complete.
Return address: UK Cycle Centre (Unit 2), Betony Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1GS