Terms & Conditions
Access to the UK Cycle Centre website (Website) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please take the time to read through these before continuing to use the Website. On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions. In these terms and conditions: “we/us/our” means UK Cycle Centre; “you”/”your” means the user of the Website; Website” means the UK Cycle Centre.co.uk Website. Please note if a custom build order is cancelled or returned, there is a charge of £150 deductible from any monies to be credited. This payment is for labour and restocking charges. To avoid this, once all parts have been purchased one of a friendly staff will be in touch prior to commencing the build to ensure the bike is suitable for yourself.
1. Access to Website Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
2. Content In consideration of our agreeing to permit you to use the Website to search our database of bicycles, you agree that you will only use, reproduce and print materials comprising the results of such searches for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. The pages contained in the Website may contain technical & specification inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so. The information contained in the material in the Website is only for information purposes. The material on the Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked; (b) the content of the advertisements for bicycles included in our database, including but not limited to the ownership, quality, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such bicycles; (c) the completeness of the results of any search of our database or that the bicycles selected by the search are the only bicycles on our database which might meet the searcher’s requirements.
3. Copyright and trade marks All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages and in the photographs of any bicycles displayed on the Website from time to time and all database rights in our database of bicycles are owned or controlled for these purposes by us. All trademarks, names, and logos are the proprietary marks of us or of our associated companies. Marks identifying third parties are owned or licensed by those third parties or their associated companies. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way confers on you any licence or right under any trademarks, names or logos. We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of the Website. In particular, you must not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror or frame any of the content of the Website nor incorporate it into another website without our express written permission.
4. Liability The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute. Any liability for an direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or other wise, even if foreseeable. We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our servers and equipment from time to time. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line. We therefore provide the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranty that the Website (or websites which are linked to the Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software. We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
5. HyperLinks Links to the Website You may establish a hypertext link to the home page of the Website, but not otherwise, without the need for our written consent, provided there is thereby no implied endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company or your website by us.
8. Selling To Us We reserve the right to accept and decline goods based on individual transactions. Proof of I.D. and a utility bill will be requested. Undisclosed information can result in a reduction of a valuation, and in turn we reserve the right to decline goods. If a valuation price is adjusted due to undisclosed information, you will be billed for courier consignments at £39.99 per consignment, which covers booking, handling, un-boxing, undertaking mechanical checks and repackaging and booking goods in for transit.
9. Returns UK Cycle Centre is more than happy to accept returns and exchanges as we want you to be a happy rider! Please follow the instructions below within 30 days of receiving your item. In the event that your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours. All claims outside of 24 hours are not valid. The 24 hour window if from when the item is marked as delivered so please check over your item/s. Every item is sent with a returns slip, please complete the slip and return the item to the address below for a speedy exchange, or return. We recommend recorded delivery on items, as it is your responsibility to ensure safe delivery into our warehouse, along with the returns slip being complete. Note that customised orders are built to specification, and as such require full labour charge to be paid prior to any return. The charge is for the initial build/ customisation as well as the labour charge to unwind the purpose which could include dismantling builds/ stock. Further to this if new stock has been fitted which we have to subsequently sell as approved used stock, we must charge for the loss amount* and any loss in relation to labour of servicing, fixing, cleaning and advertising any such items. *The loss amount is the difference between the new retail price and the approved used retail price. Return address: UK Cycle Centre (Unit 2), Betony Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1GS